We detect what the naked eyes can see. Call us for your Jamesville, NY Infrared Inspections today!
Are you a first-time buyer? Or are you planning to sell your home? There might be significant defects lurking behind the walls that you are not aware of. If you see any issues but could not find the source of the problem, Endgame Home Inspection Services, LLC is here to help! Our Jamesville, NY Thermal Imaging Inspection reveals these hidden issues during the inspection.
What is an Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspection?
Infrared thermal imaging is a non-invasive technology that involves the use of infrared cameras to show key temperature changes around the house. This technology identifies problem areas that are not visible to the naked eyes.
This technology is extremely useful for the following purposes:
- Water damage detection in walls, ceilings, others – Detecting the temperature differences between a wet and the surrounding dry area helps locate moisture issues that would not be visible during a typical home inspection.
- Plumbing inspections– Water leaks in the plumbing systems are often left unnoticed until large-scale issues occur. It helps scan in and around the plumbing fixtures to determine any active leaks.
- Stucco and EIFS inspections – Any rot behind the stucco is often visible with thermal imaging through heat anomalies.
- Wood destroying insect activity – Termite activity produces a great amount of heat energy. The heat generated by active infestations can be easily detected using this technology.
- Energy audits – Heat loss and/or cold air influx can be detected using thermal imaging. When these energy-wasting areas are determined, corrective measures can be taken to improve energy efficiency. Lesser energy consumption means more savings.
- Flat Roof inspections – Any leaks to the roof can be identified with thermal imaging. Call us for a Jamesville, NY Thermal Imaging Inspection first before you decide to get a new roof. Thermal imaging can help you save a substantial amount of money by detecting the precise location of the roof leaks so proper actions can be made to the affected area.
- Electrical Inspections – Abnormal heating or excessive current flow can cause minor to major electrical hazards. Loose or dirty electrical connections can cause power outages or worst, fires. With thermal imaging, we can detect the hot spots and areas of anomalies so proper measures can be made. Thermal imaging is the best tool available to locate problematic areas before a component fails, cause damage to the component, and create safety hazards.
The common issues revealed during our thermal imaging inspections are:
- Roofing leaks
- Faulty wiring and electrical hazards
- Termite nests
- Structural defects
- Plumbing leaks
The information provided by our Jamesville, NY Infrared Inspections is valuable for every homeowner or prospective buyer. Buying your dream house should be memorable. Make sure you are not in for a horrible treat when hidden headaches begin to surface. Home sellers don’t want unexpected problems either that scare off the potential buyers. Current homeowners can greatly benefit from this inspection too to ensure that your home is in tiptop shape. As always, choose wisely. Always call for professional help. Choose Endgame Home Inspection Services, LLC, and Click here to schedule your Thermal Imaging Inspection today!